Virtual Class - Where do I start?
1. Login to the Live Lesson via the TEAMS link below.
2. Participate in the Live Lesson and pay specific attention to lesson objectives and the daily agenda. The objective will provide the learning expectation for the day. The daily agenda will indicate the exact learning tasks to be completed for the day. These learning tasks could include but not be limited to writing assignments, online assignments, online learning platforms such as ALEKS, and exit slips.
3. Engage in small group instruction as directed by your teacher.
4. Complete all learning tasks assigned by teacher each day by 11:59 PM (unless indicated otherwise by your teacher).
5. Review all necessary resources such as videos, PowerPoints, and/or reading selections as indicated by your teacher during the live Lesson.